What: Laxin4Tony Mini Jamboree
Who: Boys & Girls 1st & 2nd Grade
Where: Fox Lane Campus
When: Saturday, June 2nd for girls and Sunday, June 3rd for boys
Time: Times to be determined
The Fox Lane Youth Lacrosse (FLYL) organization will be hosting a mini lacrosse Jamboree called Laxin4Tony. Select 1st & 2nd grade teams from the tri-state area will come together and have a great time playing lacrosse.
It’s going to be a great weekend of lacrosse for a very worthy cause. All proceeds will go to Tony Ciccone, a former Fox Lane H.S. player who is paralyzed from the neck down while playing high school lacrosse.
Mini Jam Format:
- 7 vs 7 (2A, 3M, 2D)
- no goalies
- 20 min running time games, no overtime
- Subbing on the fly
- Two “attempted” passes from the “midline” (middle of the field) before a team can shoot the ball
- Only 5 players in the offensive zone at a time…2 defense players must stay behind mid-line
- only 5 players in the defensive zone at a time…2 offense players must stay behind mid-line
- Please do not run up the score more that 4 differential please work on passing!
Food & Beverage
There will be plenty of food and beverage on-site through out the day…so no need to pack a lunch. Prices will be reasonable…and remember all proceeds will go toward Tony Ciccone.
Please note: Grilling is not permitted.
We need help to make this event truly successful and fun for all. If you would like to volunteer click here or email Sheila Smith and let her know. She will coordinate all with you.